Migrations in Laravel are like version control for your database, allowing you to modify and share the database schema with other members of your team. It’s particularly useful when working on a team or when deploying changes to a live server.
You will learn about the concept of “How to use migration for database changes in Laravel 10“.
Most search queries for this tutorial,
- Comprehensive guide to Laravel migration and data types
- Laravel migration explained: A detailed tutorial
- Understanding data types in Laravel migration
- Step-by-step Laravel migration and data types tutorial
- Database schema management with Laravel migration
We hope this video tutorial helped you to learn about “What is Migration and Migration Data Types in Laravel 10” in a very detailed way.
Online Web Tutor invites you to try Skillshike! Learn CakePHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Node Js, MySQL, Authentication, RESTful Web Services, etc into a depth level. Master the Coding Skills to Become an Expert in PHP Web Development. So, Search your favourite course and enroll now.