Table of Contents
prompt() functions. These dialog boxes are often used to interact with users and obtain information from them.
Learn More –
- The Ultimate Guide to WordPress Custom Post Types
- How to Use Chat GPT: Step by Step Guide to Start ChatGPT
- How To Create a Custom Modal Popup Using jQuery
Let’s get started.
- User feedback and notifications – You can use dialog boxes to provide feedback or notify users about important events, such as a successful form submission or an error.
- User confirmation – When performing potentially dangerous actions, such as deleting data or making irreversible changes, you can use a confirmation dialog box to ask the user for confirmation before proceeding.
- User input – You can use prompt boxes to ask the user for input, such as their name or email address.
Dialog boxes provide a quick and easy way to communicate with the user and gather information from them.
Alert dialog box
Confirmation dialog box
Prompt dialog box
null value when you click on the Cancel button.
We can also pass the default value in the input field as a second parameter of the prompt dialog.
var name = prompt("Welcome to Online Web Tutor, Please Enter Your Name:", "Sanjay");
Online Web Tutor invites you to try Skillshike! Learn CakePHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Node Js, MySQL, Authentication, RESTful Web Services, etc into a depth level. Master the Coding Skills to Become an Expert in PHP Web Development. So, Search your favourite course and enroll now.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for PHP & it’s framework, WordPress, Node Js video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.