Table of Contents
Inside this article we will see laravel cms development using AsgardCms. AsgardCms A modular multilingual CMS built with Laravel 5, with an MIT license. Introducing a full-featured modular multilingual CMS built on top of the Laravel framework.
This tutorial will give you a step by step easy process by following which you can create laravel cms. Process is very simple and easy to implement it.
Laravel CMS means we have an admin panel as well as a frontend. We can manage it’s frontend by admin.
In this post we will create simple cms using laravel i.e “asgard cms”. asgard cms provide very simple modules function and we can simply quick create modules like on wordpress. You can also get there are new theme from their website.
They also provide many feature like as bellow:
- Page Management
- Media Management
- Flexible Permissions
- Easy Module Management
- Customise your Menus
- Role and Permission
Learn More –
- Botman Chatbot integration in Laravel 8 Tutorial
- Call MySQL Stored Procedure in Laravel 8 Tutorial
- Chatbot Conversation integration in Laravel 8 Using Botman
- Complete Laravel 8 CRUD Application Tutorial
Let’s get started.
To be able to run AsgardCMS you must to meet the following requirements:
- PHP 5.5.9 or higher
- PDO PHP Extension
- cURL PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Mcrypt PHP Extension
- GD PHP Library
- MySql 5.5
- One of the following cache drivers:
apc. (defaults to
Project Installation Process
Open terminal and type this command to install asgard cms into local system.
$ composer create-project asgardcms/platform asgard
It’s composer command which download the project.
Run the install command
$ php artisan asgard:install
Command to perform to start the installation process.
Before installation, please create a database.
This install command will perform the following actions:
- Setup database information
- Running migrations
- Running seeds
- Publishing assets
- Create a first admin account
Make sure your application folder will have sufficient permissions to read and write.
You will be asked for these information.
Enter your database driver (e.g. mysql, pgsql) [mysql]: > mysql Enter your database host [127.0.0.1]: > 127.0.0.1 Enter your database port : > 3306 Enter your database name [homestead]: > asgard Enter your database username [homestead]: > root Enter your database password (leave for no password) [secret]: > root Database successfully configured Enter you application url (e.g. http://localhost, http://dev.example.com) [http://localhost]: > http://localhost User Module > Starting the User Module setup… Enter your first name: > Sanjay Enter your last name: > Kumar Enter your email address: > firstname.lastname@example.org Enter a password: > 123456 Please confirm your password: > 123456 Please wait while the admin account is configured… Do you want to remove composer.lock from .gitignore ? (yes/no) [yes]: > yes Do you want to remove package-lock.json from .gitignore ? (yes/no) [yes]: > yes The application is now installed Platform ready! You can now login with your username and password at /backend
Open project to terminal and type the command to start development server
$ php artisan serve
Open browser and type
URL – http://127.0.0.1:8000/en/auth/login
Add /en to locale.
URL – http://127.0.0.1:8000/en/backed
CMS Front end
We hope this article helped you to learn Laravel CMS Development Using AsgardCms Tutorial in a very detailed way.
Find More on Laravel 8 Articles here
- How to Create Multi Language Website in Laravel 8
- How To Read XML File in Laravel 8 – Example
- How To Upload And Save XML Data in Laravel 8
- Laravel 8 Ajax Post Request Tutorial
- Laravel 8 Authentication using Jetstream with Inertia Js
- Laravel 8 Authentication using Jetstream with Livewire
- Laravel 8 Authentication with Breeze Tutorial
- Laravel 8 Clear Cache of Route, View & Config
- Laravel 8 Cron Job Task Scheduling Tutorial
- Laravel 8 DataTable Ajax Pagination with Search And Sort
- Laravel 8 Firebase Push Notification Tutorial
- Laravel 8 Form Validation Methods
- Laravel 8 Installation Guide – PHP Framework
- Laravel 8 Layouts And Views Complete Guide
- Laravel 8 Routing Tutorial Step by Step Guide
- Laravel 8 Send Mail using Gmail SMTP Server
- Laravel 8 Send Push Notification to Android Using Firebase
- Laravel 8 Send Push Notification to IOS Using Firebase
- Laravel 8 Stub Customization